Registered

Link Me

About Me

My photo
I'm divorced, and have no children. I live in New England (Vermont). My favorite season is Autumn and holiday is Halloween. I've been PSPing since 2001, tutorial writing since 2004 and tubing since 2009. I gave designing scrapkits a try in 2012 but didn't get a feel for it. I have been writing psp scripts since 2012 and have been doing artwork and making them as tubes to sell since October of this year (2013). I also CT for several designers and a store. I tube artwork for two stores. I enjoy my PSP time almost as much as my offline time sketching.

I CT For






Forums



Powered by Blogger.
Monday, April 29, 2013

Sweet Spring Suprise

This tutorial was written by Alexandra on April 29, 2012
Any similarity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.

I used Gimp 2.8 to write this tutorial but psp may be used with knowledge of the program.


PTU kit "Lemon & Lavender" by Heather's Devine Dezigns
You can purchase this kit at Country Corner Creations

Tube by Alex Prihodko @ PFD

Mask: AP_circle3 from Creative Misfits Creations


IL = In Layers

Drop shadow X=0 / Y=0 / Color Black / Opacity 60 / Blur 6


Open tube and minimize
File - New
New Layer
Delete background layer
Open el 78
Copy - Close
Paste as new layer
Scale Layer 70%
Using your Fuzzy Selection tool click in center of frame
grow 3
Open pp 4
Copy - Close
Paste As New Layer
Invert Selection - Delete - Select None
IL arrange paper layer below frame layer
Restore tube
copy - close
Paste As New Layer
scale layer 50%
IL arrange tube layer above frame layer
Add drop shadow
Merge tube layer down 1x into shadow layer
Erase any tube on the bottom that extends outside of the inside edge of the frame
IL select frame layer
Add drop shadow
IL select tube layer
With the items below resize them and paste them onto your tag. You may use my tag as a reference
or you can decorate the frame to suit your own tasts.
*Don't forget drop shadows on each element*

El 17
El 59
El 76
El 77
El 20
El 29
El 1
El 43

Merge Visble
Add Mask
IL select top layer
Add Copyright & Lic #
Add name desired
Export as .png
 
 

0 comments: